If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days from date of receipt for a full refund. Returned items due to miss ordering on the customer’s part will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Center Mass Concealment Holsters LLC products carry a lifetime warranty. If your product should fail by breakage or cracking in the holster shell body, please contact us through email at email@example.com with pictures of your product and close-up pictures of the failure point (breakage point or cracked area). Our lifetime warranty only extends to the manufacturing of the holster shell and eyelets and does not extend to missing screws or other hardware that may come loose over time. We do not use Loctite on our hardware and is recommended that the product user check the tightness of screws and hardware on a regular basis. It will be up to our discretion to replace bolted on accessories such as belt loops (OWB Holsters), flush mount clips (IWB Holster, and lost screws and other hardware.
Kydex holsters are a thermally formed products which requires high heat to form the holsters. Holsters that are left next to heat vents, left on clothing that went through the washer and dryer, or left in a vehicle on the dash during high temperature days that become deformed will not be warranted.
Center Mass Concealment Holsters LLC only uses the highest quality materials available and product failure is extremely rare.
What Information do we Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, phone number, etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do We Use Your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following way:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To Send Periodic Emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety or your personal information when you access your personal information within a secure server.
Do We Disclose any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operation our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours/others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).